Thursday, October 30, 2008

When is enough, enough?


I just do not understand people these days. Why is it all, name calling, bad mouthing and being just plain nasty when things dont work out? I am sure most of you know that I have kicked out JR, due to several reasons and just finally had enough. Why can't two adults agree that there is nothing that is going to change in the future and go about living seperately, but still have the best interest of the child at hand? I feel that I have been more than helpfull to him, I have offered to help him furnish his new apartment that he dont want to tell me where it is, and I have tried to work around his work schedule to do what is right and let him spend as much time with his son that he would like. All I get in return is bumps in the road, ok more like pot holes, on a gravel road! There is no working with me at all. Today I was told that he was sorry that he gave his son a mother who was such a selfish person and didnt care about anything other than partying, the guys around her and not her son. As many crappy things that he has done to me, I think this has to be the crappiest...if that is a word. I would never want my son to have a different dad. If he did, he wouldnt be the beautiful, caring baby boy he is! I truely believe that everything happens for a reason! I believe that JR was brought into my life to give me this little rug rat, that steals my heart more and more every day!

OK, enough about that, Tomorrow is Halloween and I have a clip of what is to come. Here is Trenton in his lil stinker costume at the Church carnival. He is such a cutie! I cant wait to have him out going door to door, but I know he wont say anything...lol. So keep in tune for some more Halloween pics as well as pics from the weekend at the track. See ya soon!

No comments: