Well it is once again Monday. I would of typed something out sooner but our computers have been down at work almost all morning!!!
This weekend weather couldnt of been better! Me and Gary are both fried...we werent smart enough to put sunscreen on when out at the swap meet...but oh well it dont hurt.....much! Trenton is his terrible 3 for sure! He has been throwing some of the worlds worse fits!!!! But, then he turns around and hugs you and tells you that he loves you...it just melts your heart! (till the next time!) Holley is so funny, she will ask where Trenton is when he is at his dads, or when he is at Grandma & Grandpas, then when they are together she dont want anything to do with him. I hope to be able to have a way to post some pictures here soon, I think that after this weekend I will have some good ones. Our Girl Scout Troop 1123 is going on our first real field trip to Deanna Rose Farmstead. I have been out there once before with my good friend Cheri, and the kids loved it. Granted they were smaller, but they still liked it. I am wonder though....should I warn my girls of the ATTACH BABY GOATS!!!!? nah, let them figure it out for themselfs! heheheh.....thats my evil laugh!
I will give you an update on how it goes! Wish me luck!!!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how were the billy goats???? i didn't see this update pop up, sorry about that! i hope you are able to put pictures up soon!
blogging once or twice a year...you're my hero! :) Wish I had the guts....
Post a Comment