It is amazing to me how with everything going on, I have time to miss Trenton. Last night when I came home from school, I laid on the couch and just about broke into tears thinking about how much I missed him. I was even watching his nightly cartoon Caillou. lol. He will be back on Monday so that is all I can look forward too at this time. I have some GREAT ideas for pictures once the leaves start to fall. Good ole family fun!
Also another big thing going on. As I had mentioned before that Arrow will be closing for good as of Oct 13th. I have been searching for a job and have had no luck so far. Well, I have decided to go into nursing! I love the EMT class that I am taking, and I had planned on going to paramedic school, but I can spend just about the same amount of time doing that as I can becoming a RN and make twice the amount of $, with many more job options. So I am going to take a small class to get my CNA, work part time somewhere, doing something...not sure on that yet, then after the class get a job at the hospital. Work there while going to school for the RN and hit the ground running in a couple of years! I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am so happy for you! you'll be a great nurse!!! you and trenton can live with me if you need too!!! ;)
Post a Comment