
Well its confirmed! I have the GREATEST guy that anyone could possibly want! Yesterday as I returned home from going to see Gary at the shop and running some errands, I found a tag on my door. It seems that Carin's flowers....only the best flower shop in the metro area, had left a notice on my door that they had something for me. I called to talk to Kathy and Gary had ordered me flowers because it was one month ago yesterday that we started talking. We had met sometime in June at one of the Vamp races. I have some good friends who race in the same class as Gary and he had come over to BS with everyone after the race back in june. Well me being the nice person that I am, I had invited him and his daughter Holley to go have dinner with all of us. I think there ended up being about 18 to the dinner party. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (which he didnt even like) we had talked a little but not much. The following monday I had asked my friend Jess if there was a TV above where I was sitting because I kept catching him looking over my way. Well after a month of talking, and getting to know each other, yes there was a TV up there, but he was not looking at it...lol. Well over the summer we had seen each other from time to time at the track and both of us were just to shy to say anything....YES you read that right, I said I was to shy...lol. Something about him wouldnt allow me to walk up and give him my #. well not then anyway. The last in town race of the season he come walking up with Holley and she was COVERED in mud...lol...looked like a good time at the track to me. Well I had asked them again to go to dinner with us....not only had I asked them but others that were going too had. We went to dinner and got sat at oposite sides of the table! That plan didnt work at all...but I made my way to the end of the table at the end of our meal and told him that since Arrow was going out of business that if he needed parts or anything to give me a call. I left him my work # along with my cell...HEY if I am gonna pass on a # gotta make sure he can get me! He called the next day on 10-19 and we have both been hooked since! I dont normally talk on the phone after work but we talked for atleast 2 hours a night every nigth.....that is till we started spending the night with each other, now we lay there talking for hours! It is so great to be happy and I honestly couldnt of asked for a better man!!!!!!! Love ya babe!

1 comment:
Wowzers! how thoughtful and kind!
Post a Comment