Sunday, December 14, 2008
Moving on out!!!! WAY OUT!
It has been a long and exhausting weekend. Starting on Friday night I went shopping with Gary's friend Rob's wife. We shopped for like 5 hours and hit 5 stores...I am still not done! I am lucky though that I get to go during the day and finish mine up when other people are working! (although a paycheck would be nice...lol) Saturday we got up and moved a few things out at Gary's house for him to take up to his ex wife. While at my house my mom was packing away. I am so lucky to have a mom who is so helpfull and dont expect anything in return, although I did give her my old furniture. I dont know what I would do without my parents! So the rest of saturday we packed and moved me out to Gary's. As of December 31, I will be OUT of the duplex! And a resident of Odessa....wow talk about a change! Sunday was mostly just figuring out where to put what!!!! This is a big change for me a small town 30 miles away from my parents and not working. I am starting to really like it! hahaha...I have been doing my clinicals and I have decided to go into the fire fighting class at the first of the year. I have so much to be thankfull for as the end of the year rolls around. I have the BEST man that anyone could possibly want in my life right now, great parents who help me out as much as they possibly can....and the BEST friends who support me no matter what I decide to do! It dont get much better than this!!!! So as I move on out of the duplex, I am moving WAY OUT to Odessa....dont forget me way out here in the sticks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment