Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcoming in a New Year!



Well its been a while since I posted anything, again. I know, I am bad about that...I will work on that. Since the last post I have gotten all my things moved out of my ole duplex. It was sad but at the same time I am very happy and releived that I am back into a house and surrounded with love! I must say I had alot of CRAP that I have gathered over the last few years. Not real sure how that happens but I know that I took atleast 4 truck loads to good will, 2 truck loads to the dumpster and who knows how many out to the new place. I look back on last year and as weird as it sounds I am thankfull for the things that took place. I would not be where I am right now, happy, if anything was diffrent. Not only that I would not be so thankfull for everything that I have, the time I have with Trenton and the great people I have in my life! I know that in this transition I have not kept in good contact with some of the people that mean the most to me, and I am sorry, but I plan on that being one thing in my new year's resolution that I plan on doing....seeing the "special" people in my life more! (and I dont mean short bus special!)

NOW, for the best part....pictures!!! The 4 of us went to have our pictures taken. They turned out great! Normally Trenton is the one who does the best, but this time Holley took that from him...lol. She is such a doll!

1 comment:

Parts Chick said...

OMG!! I love the pictures you guys got taken, the two that I saw both turned out really really good! I so miss our lunchtime sessions. It is impossible to have the same kind of fun at work with out you! That being said I know we weren't super close, but I really miss you! It's so different over at big K. This week was a really hard week for me. I hope all is well with you, it sure looks as though it is. Let's get together for some scrapbooking soon! Give Trenton a hug for me!