
I am REALLY bad about this whole blogging thing...guess there just hasnt been much going on to write about? I still dont have a job. There isnt much of anything at all out there! I have finished my EMT classes, passed the first part of the test and now I am gearing up to take the CBT (written) part of the test on March 14...so wish me luck!!! I have started CNA classes, which I dont know that I will do anything with other than have the knowledge, its not fast paced enough for me I dont think, but then again, right now with the way the job market is it might be mu only hope for income! I am still so very head over hills in love !!!! I could not thank God for a more perfect man...honestly! Now dont get me wrong, we have our moments where we get irritated with each other and have a tiff now and then, but we work thru it, we get it out in the open and make up. I am certain that I have found the LOVE OF MY LIFE....well other than Trenton :)! Trenton is doing good! He sleeps in his own bed, dont do much fussing at all when its bedtime, and is learning to play all alone more and more. He has discovered that he loves Dora and Diego!!! lol (Sorry Mickey, its a tough life out there) Trenton also gives his binki up in the mornings when he gets up...he only takes it now while he is sleeping andd sometimes not even then! MY BABY IS GROWING UP WAY TO FAST!!!!! I havent even taken many pictures latley!!! I need to get my but in gear!!!

1 comment:
glad to see you back...was wondering about you!
Post a Comment