Monday, December 21, 2009
Im still here!!!!
Well blogging once a year is worth it right? Atleast I have something to write about now!!! Since the last time I posted, I have…..obtained my EMT license..yes scary I know. I have finished Fire Fighting I&II, HazMat and landed a volunteer job at Inner City Fire Department. I am now working fill time again and love it. Things at home are just as I would want them to be..settling down and running (fairly) smooth. Trenton is growing like a weed!!! What a big boy he has become. Just this morning I got him up before the roosters and he went in to pee in the bog boy potty…decided he didn’t need to go just yet, went in his room to play and then BACK into the bathroom once he “had” to go. I am so proud of my bib boy!!!! (YOU GO BUDDY!) Holley is doing good as well…she is smart as a whip, now in Girl Scouts, and such a doll that I cant thank God enough that they are in my life! Gary and I are doing good…granted we have had our ups and downs over the last year but who hasn’t right??? Especially when your broke, cant get out of the house and have a 2 year old driving you crazy…lol. Now things are running smooth at our home and couldn’t be happier!!! I feel so bad for not keeping in touch with some of the bestest friends that a gal could ask for…its just been crazy with school, kids, job hunting ect that I haven’t left a lot of time for myself. I no longer have the internet at home so I had to rely on the library. Now that I have internet at work, I will try to keep everyone posted! Hope all is well with everyone!!! Hope Santa is good to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment