
Well I finally figured it out...I found a way to get pictures online with no internet acess at home! Really, its not that hard, im just a little technilogicly stupid! So, I have the most adorable picture of my little monkeys! and no im not just saying that cause they are mine, take a look for yourself!
This was taken for school picture day for Holley, she was so excited to go shopping and pick out a new outfit. After her being upset that she couldnt get a $30.00 shirt (yes just the shirt) she found that necklace that she really liked, so she got that! Trenton didnt have pictures that day but still insisted on getting his hair done and having a mohawk. They look like they actually like each other in that picture. See sometimes they do.
Other than school for the kidos there isnt much else going on. I have been going to meetings for Girl Scouts and we are shifting gears to going to mud truck races. This winter I think that Gary is planning on building a mud truck to race next year instead of all the drag race stuff.
Well I will try and get around to posting a little more. I know, yeah right!

No comments:
Post a Comment