
Ok,so I am really going to try and do this. The next 30 days I am going to try and post something from the list that I had hijacked from Hydrantgirl's blog. (a great blog to read BTW!)
So for today, day 1.
Hi, My name is Genney. I am a mother, daughter, sister, Firefighter, EMT, Girl Scout leader and girlfriend. I love my life! There are things that have happened that I didnt understand, but I would not change a thing. OK, well maybe the amount of $ we have in the bank!!!
1.My family is my #1 priority!
2.I sell parts for a living
3.I am an EMT/Firefighter
4.I miss my dog!!!
5.I love my new dog!
6.I hate getting upset with my kids.
7.favorite color is orange
8.I have NEVER been so happy!
9.I try to never run late. I dont like that rushed feeling!
10.I value my friends very dearly
11.People seem to think that I am mean? (WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!)
12.I am currently 2nd in points in the Drag Racing series that I am in....GO ME!
13.I love to scrapbook, even though I am not good at it and I never have time!
14.There is nothing I hate more than LIERS!
15.I hope that you all keep reading for the next 29 days!
Well, day 1 is done, Hope you learned something new about me!
check back soon for a newly updated blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment