Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2, of my Blogg Challenge!

Hey Hey Hey, I have made it 2 days in a row!!!! Amazing isn't it!?

Well the topic for today is:

The meaning behind your blog name. Well, to answer that...well I'm a little confused. Do I used the name that comes up in the address? gennsss? or is it the title? Just a piece of our life!? hmmmm, Well I will start with gennsss. Back in the day when I first started getting on all kids of blogs/forums/websites I had a 2002 Camaro SS. And since my life evolved around cars, I used that as my screen name everywhere. I only had that car for about 2 years and traded it off for another Trans Am, by my screen name stuck. I still use it for about everything. The "Just a peice of our life!" well I started this blog about the time that I was fed up with JR. I was starting something that was a log of how me and Trenton's life was going to be, and for everyone to see how he was doing and growing. OK, I didn't do so well on that part, but now that its so much more than just me and Trenton....its Me, Gary, Trenton and Holley....I am trying to keep up.

Check back tomorrow for another exciting update! (not!)

No comments: