I just want to say that I feel kinda weird writing about someone else. My heart is totally devoted to Gary and to write something about someone else is just not right!!!
I would have to say that my first love was my BMX bike! Yes, not a person, not something that could give love back in return but my bike. I started racing BMX when I was in 7th grade. I loved it! We had a 2 car garage and yet I still took my bike to my bedroom every night. I cleaned it, polished and lubed it every weekend....if not more. I never let anyone ride it and I trained on it nearly everyday. (I sure wish I had that will power now!)
I did fairly well in racing. One season I was 7th in the state points wise, and 2nd in MO. I raced the boys class many times since there was only 1 other girl at my track. We took many trips to go to different races and made our vacations out of it. I raced in Colorado, Las Vegas and Oklahoma.
That is my lame post about my first love. but just wait till day 6...someone who makes me happy....that will be a good post!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I remember those days!
Post a Comment