Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 4

Ok, so I know that I dont stick to the actually "daily blog" but I am doing it every day that I am at work where I have computer acess!

Day 4: Parents

Where to start! My parents are the BEST!!! I dont know how people can be so sh!tty to their parents. My mom is one of my best friends, my dad is the best man I know (Gary is the 2nd) and I dont regret anything that they did while I was growning up. While growing up my parents were real strict. I couldnt do much if it didnt have to do with sports. I think that I stayed away from alot since they did things that way. I often say that I led a sheltered life. Do I mind? NOT AT ALL!
I will see if I can find a pict of them!

1 comment:

Bonsignore Family said...

And, I love your parents too...since they are my second set of parents, I always remember how they treated me like one of their own!
I am loving reading these...now that I can catch up on my blog reading since P/T conferences are over!