Friday, September 19, 2008

Big Boy Potty!

Trenton is hitting another milestone is his life. He is starting to go from diapers to the big boy potty! Last Saturday we went over to a friends house who has a 3 year old little girl. Well she went in to use the big girl potty and he walked in on her....LOL. Well moments later he was saying that he wanted to sit on it!!!! YIPPPEEE!!!! So last night we went and let him pick out his own potty. Of course since he loves ducks, he got the one with ducks on it. He has sat on it a few times, but has yet to use it. But I am just happy that he is showing interest in it! Bless his little heart, this morning he got up early, so while I was getting ready I put him on his potty. He sat and sat and sat.......nothing...but that is ok. Then I put his diaper on, and got ready to get him dressed..What do ya know...WET! UGH! so close!!!!!!!!!!! But this is just the start so I cant be mad at him. Next step....mickey mouse undies!!!!

Im trying to decide if it would be wrong for me to do what Kate did (off Jon and Kate + 8) And take a picture of him, on the potty and once he used it....lol. I am just so excited that he is taking that next step........but it also means, my baby is growing up :(

On another note, JR has taken my computer up to have it fixed. SO, that means that I SHOULD start to have internet acess at home soon! Im so excited, now maybe I can get all the cute pictures of Trenton posted! check back for more updates!

1 comment:

Bonsignore Family said...

yeah!!! I am glad you decided to be COOL!!! I can't wait to keep up with you blog!!!