Well, I was so excited to come in and put up a lil update of my weekend,.,.,. then we get bad new....SO the bad news first. As of Oct 31 Arrow Speed will no longer be in business. They are closing the doors and yes as of right now that means that there are several of us who are without a job. Am I upset, sure, but what can you really do? So I am just looking at it as "Everything Happens for a Reason" I will go apply at out competitor, but then again so are 30 other people....so nothing is for sure. But I will find something eventually...if not. Look out Mcy D's here I come!!! LOL
OK, on a lighter note. I had a garage sale this weekend.....WOW is that hard work! I made about 100.00, not the best one I have had but hey, its 100 more than I had and some less junk than I had..lol. Trenton really wasnt that bad to deal with either....he had toys to play with and LOVED it when other little kids came to the sale....he is such a little ham!
Yesterday we didnt do much other than chill at home and keep it on the down low...lol. I got my computer back but I still dont have good internet reception. So I am going to see if JR will let me use the wireless card too.....hopefully that when I dont have a job I can use the home computer to keep you all updated!
Well, say a prayer (or two) for me and I will keep you updated!!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment