Last night I had gotten out of school early, went and picked Trenton up from my moms and went home. When I get to my parents house, it is the best feeling in the world to see Trenton come running from the other side of the room to great you with BIG HUGS! We went home, Trenton must of been tired. He climbed up on the couch with me and we started watching cartoons, within minutes he was dead alseep. I can always tell when he is OUT cause his body starts doing this little jerking motions.....just like his daddy! lol Once he was out, I took him in, laid him in his bed, where he remained till...........get this.........6:15AM!!!!!!!!!!!! He did wake up once crying in his sleep and I went in, patted his leg and out he went....but he slept in his toddler bed ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!! I was so excited this morning!
As I was getting ready for work, Trenton comes into the bathroom, grabs his potty seat and sits it on the toilet. Wholey COW!!! I sat him up there and handed him a book, cause that is what guys to right? He sat there, looked at his book, but never did anything. He still got 1 piece
of candy corn for sitting up there though. (I know huge treat right? LOL) Im sure he will get the hang of it soon. I just dont know if I can handle my lil baby growing up so fast!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment