
Well today is the first day that I am unemployeed. I HATE IT!!! I am already bored! I dont really see how stay at home moms do it! I love being home with Trenton but since most of you know I dont care for cleaning..I dont really have much else to do! This weekend has been a pretty relaxing one. We (Gary and I) was supposed to go race yesterday but it was to cold, so we just spend the day hanging with Trenton and getting me a new wireless card, so that I can have contact with the outside world...lol. I know I havent said much about Gary, but what a great guy. I cant wait for my friends and the rest of my family to meet him.
Trenton is definatly in his terrible 2's!!!! Although he can drive me nuts he is still the love of my life! His smile can brighten even the dullest of days! Here is a picture of him playing in the bathtub, and yes its work safe! lol. He is growing like a weed and getting more and more of a personality everyday! It amazes me how much kids understand. I also had Gary's little girl Holley for a little while on Friday morning. She is such a cutie as well. 6 years old going on 18. Smart as can be!!! and dont miss a thing! Well that is all from my uneventfull weekend, but check back soon!

1 comment:
nakey baby!!
Post a Comment