
So for a weekly update...and I know sometimes I dont get the weekly part done. I dont really have a good excuse...I am home pretty much all day every day, or atleast not working. I seem to be able to find something to do almost every day. I am just lazy I guess. I will work on that...hahaha. Well the biggest news so far is that last weekend I took part 1 of my EMT testing...and well...I am going to wait till the end of my blog to say if I passed or not...cause I can! I want to say to my good frieds who keep track of me on here, that I am VERY sorry that I have not made time for you over the holiday season. Holidays are about spending time with the people you love and I have to admitt that I did not do my part this year. I am sorry and hope you will forgive me. I do miss you all!
Trenton is getting to be such a ham...not that he wasnt in the first place. BUT he is starting to really develope a personality of his own. You will all be happy to know that it is more of my smart elic attitude shining thru, I know I was relieved...hahaha. The other night I was sitting on my bed looking at a few things on the net and he comes running down the hall, MOMMY MOMMY!!!!! runs up to the bed and I asked him "Whats up buddy" He smiles at me with this HUGE smile and just says....."nuthin" I have not laughed at him so hard as I did then....then he went tearing out of the bedroom running back up the hall....SO funny!
Unemployment is about to drive me to drinking....but I couldnt afford it since I am not getting any $!!!!!! They have to be the hardest people in the world to get ahold of. I try pretty much all day long and once you get it to ring you sit on hold for 30+ min for them to tell you that there are to many people on hold and to try back later...now I have not gotten a payment from then since before Thanksgiving....this is rediculous!!!! Good thing I had some money saved and such a great guy to help out!
Now....last Saturday I spend 4 hours up at blue river college waitig and testing for part 1 of my EMT training. I have never been so nervous about something in my life! But what a great feeling to know that I am one step closer to being able to have a change in career and become an EMT! YEP I PASSED!!!!! yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
yeah, congrats!!!! what was your first part...skills, what?
trenton is adorable in that hat!
Yeah the first part was skills...I am not super worried about the written part of it, as much as I was the skills. Cant wait to see you all this weekend!
Yeah the first part was skills...I am not super worried about the written part of it, as much as I was the skills. Cant wait to see you all this weekend!
next weekend!!! the 24th!!!!
Post a Comment